Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Santa Barbara Brewing Company


Décor to Die For
The decor and brew tanks making up the main restaurant area would be what I would want my fantasy house/brewery to be. I wish I could move right in. 

Menu Not Set in Stone
I opted for the beer sampler along with my not-on-the menu BLT that was 2 inches high (thank you!). The standouts were the Pacific Pale Ale and the IPA. I guess I am digging the hops lately but the hints of hops in the Pale Ale gave it more of a kick compared to other boring Pales. And the IPA, oh the IPA, I could drink it all day.

Blonde for a Day
As for gear, they featured only one girly shirt which was long-sleeved, pink and had their Blonde Ale logo across the boobage. Although I am not blonde, I will rock it as if I was! 

L'chaim!
-The Beer Dietitian

For more info:

http://www.sbbrewco.com/
 
To hear my latest beer musings and what I am drinking, follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment